Monday, November 19, 2012

EGJUG: "Power of Java 7 NIO.2" session in FCI-CU, Egypt

This is a free invitation for my session about The "power of Java 7 NIO.2" that will be held in Cairo university, faculty of computer science and information system FCI-CU, Egypt, at December 22/2012 from 12:00 P.M to 2:00 PM, which is managed by EGJUG(Egypt Java User Group, check the link below for more details about registration, date and place.

If you are coding with any language, in my session I am going to explore the most of I/O concepts useful for all levels and it not related to Java, I just will explore how these concepts implemented in the Java.

And If you would like to know in deep how stuff are going behind the concepts in Java, get ready for 2 days course that will give you the most of the concepts and final working project contains the reference implementation for NIO.2 examples in real world.

Go to the below link to register your seat.

looking forward to see you all my dear friends.

"Power of Java 7 NIO.2" session Facebook event page


No comments :

Post a Comment